Disc Golf Course Design
Disc Golf Course Projects
Below is a list of Birdie Disc Golf Services projects
- Arvada, CO—Johnny Roberts Course Memorial Park (redesign maintain)
- Arvada, CO—Birds Nest Disc Park (plan design install maintain)
- Littleton, CO—Schaefer Sports Complex (consult-design)
- Johnstown, CO—Thompson River Ranch (consult-design )
- Aurora, CO—Expo Park (co-design)
- Castle Rock, CO—Castlewood Project (consult-design)
- Sterling, CO—Pioneer Park (co-design)
- Ft. Morgan, CO—Riverside Park Optimist Course (co-redesign)
- Ft. Morgan, CO—Pessimist Tournament Course (consult-design)
- Boulder, CO—Harlow Platts (redesign)
- Littleton, CO—Ken Caryl Ranch Course (co-redesign)
Available disc golf services
- Initial site evaluations
- Park user surveys at existing sites
- Resource at public meetings
- Liaison for local players or club
- Design / build course
- Project manager for course installation
- Coordinate “Grand Opening” of course
- Contract operation and maintenance of course
INITIAL SITE EVALUATIONS
A written evaluation of your site(s) and facilities to see how feasible it would be to install a disc golf course on your site. The evaluation considers and summarizes what type of course your organization could realistically look forward to having installed at your site. Included in the evaluation would be a look at the existing uses if any and how they would effect the disc golf course and how they disc golf course might effect current users. The evaluation would consider environmental issues, safety of players as well as other park users either current or future plus an estimate of changes or additions to the site for enhancements to the park. Each site evaluated would have a written summary for your organization to discuss.
PARK USER SURVEY
The site evaluation and a park user survey can be done in conjunction with each other to get a realistic and accurate read of the site and potentially the current users.
This service can be arranged even if you aren’t considering a disc golf course for your site but you need a park user survey done and you don’t have staff to do it.
RESOURCE AT PUBLIC MEETINGS
To help answer questions and give details to staff, public, board members or media.
Can help as a Liaison of the local disc golf players/club.
LIAISON FOR LOCAL CLUB / ENTHUSIASTS
We talk disc golf fluently and can help bridge the gap between your organization and the local club or enthusiast group.
DESIGN / BUILD COURSE
Our course designs provide the most value for your investment and focus on your needs and concept. Whether designing a fun recreational course for families and beginners or a championship, tournament-ready course, we can create the right fit for you.
PROJECT MANAGER FOR INSTALLATION
Need someone to coordinate the installation to insure installation is done correctly the first time? Our experience provides the know-how to complete your project on time and on budget.
COORDINATE “GRAND OPENING” FOR COURSE
Birdie Disc Golf can provide complete coordination of your grand opening activities to fit your course and needs for a one day event or for a weekend of fun.
Activities planning from clinics, classes, contests or a sanctioned tournament can be contracted on an as needed basis. Birdie Disc Golf can provide it all.
CONTRACT OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE FOR COURSE
Most courses lack even the most basic maintenance needs and Birdie Disc Golf can provide routine or periodic maintenance to help you provide the best for your course new or old. Our staff can provide a needed service without having to hire full time staff. This could be provided at the beginning of the season, before tournaments or special events and on a set frequency throughout the year. The simple addition of a pro shop contract could make this all possible for a very low initial cost.